2007年11月19日月曜日

Homework#4

1. Time is money.

I think this mean is" time is very important",
so you would be better respect the time.
Because we can't buy time. Time is as important as money.


2.A stitch in time saves nine.

I think this mean is"If you can plan ahead early time before it's too late,
you need not make a lot of noise that. "
There is a Japanese common saying that"Korobanu saninotue"


3.There's no time like the present.

This mean is "Timing couldn't be better."or
"There isn't best time better than now. Now is the best time."

4. Fashionable late.

I'm sorry. I don't make sense out of a sentence.

Maybye this mean is "You're about to become a wearing clothes of the past."

2 件のコメント:

sunflower さんのコメント...

Yes, we can't buy time! But if you can, do you buy time?

DUMBO さんのコメント...

Hello. I gree with your opinion about question 1. I think that time is the most important. If I can return time, I want to try it that I was not accomplish.